Who can participate?
- Stars4Media participants who have already applied and been pre-selected for the programme
- Stars4Media participants who have applied but are still looking for a media partner
- Interested young media professionals who want to know more about the programme before they submit an Initiative
Stars4Media Lab is part of the Stars4Media exchange and training programme. The event aims to provide applicants with more information about Stars4Media, create the opportunity to network, and offer specific training and insights from academics, high-level media experts, and media practitioners.
For media professionals who did not submit a Stars4Media Initiative yet (Application Form), this is the perfect occasion to “test” their ideas, fine-tune it with the help of media experts, and network to find possible partners amongst peers from other media outlets.
If you have a “media pair” already, we encourage the attendance of your partner as well.
The programme of the event includes:
- Info sessions about Stars4Media;
- Interactive workshops on topics around the two thematic waves – Trust in Media and Data for Media – to accelerate innovation in media;
- A policy debate and the presentation and fine-tuning of the Initiatives.
You can find below a draft agenda of the event. An updated version will be sent in advance to those who register for the event.
- A registration form should be submitted by each team member of a Stars4Media initiative.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence costs will be reimbursed after the event only to the successful selected participants.
For registering, please fill in this form, it will take you less than 1 minute!