Training 7: Cyber Security and privacy in relation to Marketing and Media Economics (25/03 – 27/03)
Training 7: Cyber Security and privacy in relation to Marketing and Media Economics
For those that are following the full programme training 7 is elective.
If you want to register for this training only, you have the option between a 1, 2 or 3 day programme.
This training is organised by BAM. If followed outside of the full programme, the below prices apply:
Full 3-day training: €1.440 or €1.000 for BAM members
2 days of lectures: €1.050 or €750 for BAM members
1 lecture day: €650 or €450 for BAM members
Today’s data volumes and data tooling offer gigantic business opportunities. This contrasts strongly with recent stringent regulation and growing fraud and other business risks. These new regulations and business risks have brought security to the very heart of every business,
This course wants to bring media and marketing professionals, digital marketers, and data & communication professionals up-to-speed with today’s practical, legal and technical aspects concerning security and privacy, always keeping the business and strategic perspective in mind.
- Acquire knowledge on how Cyber Security coincides with recent European Digital Single Market initiatives, and how this transforms businesses and their risk factors. Understanding related geopolitical issues and foreign business models.
- Understanding the why of the stringent Privacy Legislation and how it offers opportunities and might help to scale-up your business on a local and/or international level.
- Acquiring a meaningful marketing framework, helping you to grasp opportunities and limit risks within a respectful way of approaching citizens, prospects and customers.
- Bringing you up-to-speed with basic concepts, actors and technical solutions concerning IT and data security, what can go wrong, how to deal with the privacy requirements and the transparency that you should bring to the object of the processing? What are the do’s and don’ts?
- Get insights on how to implement all of the above directly within your own organisation.
Cases and topics:
- Digital Single Market & Cyber Security within a media and marketing context
- From geopolitical environment to EU to regional challenges
- Academic context, theoretical cases and practice
- (Simplified) security in a cross-channel media and marketing environment
- Business risks, business continuity and business opportunities
- Conceptual and legal framework & technical solutions from a business perspective
- Implement a passive security check on your own company’s network
- Practical checklists and frameworks
- What-to-pay-attention-to when buying tools and solutions
- Workshops covering legal, technical and business impact
- To be confirmed
- To be confirmed
Date25 Mar 2020 — 27 Mar 2020
09:30 - 17:30
Close to public transport (Station Etterbeek)
Car parking available
- No program found.
Register for event